Events at IGIB
“Vitamin B12 and one carbon metabolism in Health and Diseases”
CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (Delhi, India)
8–10 March 2013.
- The important public health issue of vitamin B12 deficiency in the Indian population
Genetic, epigenetic and dietary factors that predispose Indians to vitamin B12 deficiency and hyper-homocysteinemia
- Mechanistic insights on the role of one carbon metabolism in health and disease.
- Thematic sessions of talks and poster sessions.
- Selected oral presentations.
- Workshops (hands on training) from 12th to 16th March 2013 in next generation sequencing and high throughput LC-MS based proteomics workflow.