Right to Information Act
1. Particulars of organization, functions & duties
2. Powers and duties of officers and employees
3. Decision making process (including channels of supervision and accountability)
4. Norms for discharge of functions
5. Rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records used by employees for discharging functions
6. Categories of documents held or under control
- Agenda(s) of Research Council meetings.
- Minutes of Research Council meetings.
- IGIB's Annual / Biennial Reports.
- IGIB's Annual and Five year Plans.
- Project Files
7. Formulation of policy or implementation thereof :: NIL
8. Statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies
9. Directory of scientists, officers and employees
10. Monthly remuneration of scientists, officers and employees and system of compensation
11. Budget allocations (all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made)
12. Execution of subsidy programmes (including amounts allocated,details and beneficiaries) :: NIL
13. Recipients of concessions, permits or authorisations granted ::NIL
14. Details of information in an electronic form
- Agenda of Research Council meetings : 33rd to 48th
- Minutes of Research Council meetings: 32nd to 48th
- IGIB's Annual Report 2010-11
- IGIB's Annual Plans 2002‐03 onward
- Publications database 1996 onwards
- Patents database 1986 onwards
- Accounts: Budget Allocation
15. Particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information (library/reading room)
Library In Charge:
Ms. Shahji Ganju,
Contact Number: 91-11-27666156 extn. 118
IGIB library has facilities available to citizens from 9 am to 6 pm for the following:
- Hindi books in the area of : general reading, autobiographies, scientific books.
- Computer magazines like PC Quest, Data quest, general magazines like "Time magazine", "India today", Scientific America
- Daily Newspapers in Hindi and English.
- Scientific books and Journals ( Biological subject area)
16. Names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers
17. Other information :: NIL
18. Employee Property Return